December 4, 2012

Hanka Hanka Burning Love


Yay!  Hank is finally getting big enough that he's not a total waste of space.  I'm KIDDING!  But seriously, I love to see them growing up.

Nine months was a fun one.  He spent a lot of time cruising around.  By the end of the month he even started taking one or two steps in between objects.  Or he'd take a step or two on his way into a dive bomb to get to someone or something in front of him.

He learned to drink from a sippy cup!  Hallelujah!

He started raising his arms "so big" when asked, "How big is Hank?"

He spent a week or two whistling on the in-breath.

He started clapping.

He LOVES Matt.  When he hears his voice for the first time after Matt gets homes from work he drops whatever he's doing and crawls to Matt's legs and waits for him to pick him up.  Matt loves it.  I think it's cute too.






4 comments:

Clair said...

I think you have yet another genius is the family! Love the facial expressions :)

MomandDad said...

Love the pictures. What a cute little guy.Enjoy every moment.

Jenni said...

So cute. We're excited to see you guys in a few weeks! It will be fun to see what Stella thinks of Hank.

Unknown said...

God bless him, he is very cute