June 8, 2012

Photo Dump

The other night I started reading about Jack when he was a baby.  I think I was looking to see how much he weighed at different times.  So I turned to the blog.  I couldn't stop reading--month after month I marveled at what an amazing little boy he was, at how much I had forgotten, and how grateful I was to have recorded what I did.  Then I noticed I hardly wrote about him at all once he turned 2 years old.  And the guilt was heavy, my friends.  I shared that guilt with Matt and we have vowed to do better.  We want to remember these days when our children were young.  We want to remember all of their days, so we have to record them.  And if you want to read about our kids, too, the more the merrier.

For now, a MASSIVE photo dump to catch us up to date.

December:







 trying on all of my shoes and posing





January







February:




 Jack's "mean guy" face

 Then he takes on his "baby airplane" persona

 (and back to mean guy)












March:
















 practicing their chores






  Jane got a new bike this month.  I took her height and researched what size bike she should get.  When we got it home I started to think my math must have been off.  It's huge.  She's NEVER going to learn to ride without training wheels on that thing.  And yes, my math was off.



April:

 cousin Leah
 Jenni and Stella look on as Jane and Jack dye eggs
 Jack thinks the Office Jerk app is HILARIOUS.




 Jack got a new bike too.  And by new bike I mean we covered Jane's old princess bike with blue duct tape.


















And there you have it.  Lots of bed-head, pajama days, and lots of dress-up and playing outside days, too.  And now we hope to be here on the 5th, 12th, and 26th of every month.

5 comments:

Clair said...

AWESOME! my favorites are silly faces in the kitchen, exhaustion on the couch, jane's extreme close up and the pics of Ella with each of them are so great! Love you all!

Sharon said...

Awesome, Ella. Wish I knew you wanted bikes. We have many in the garage we want to get rid of. I guess it didn't occur to me that Jane and Jack ride cuz Max has yet to try it.

MomandDad said...

Love the pics. Thanks so much for the great blog. Grandmas love this you know.

Jenni said...

Love the photo dump!

Papa Griner said...

We love the pictures and commentary. In fact, we love everything about you and your family. Mom&Dad, too.