Well, I guess I should've waited on putting up my blog post until after Matt had put his up. I'll remember that next time.
* I don't make Matt write on the blog. In fact, I'm not positive it wasn't his idea to do the number thing.
* Since Ellajects seems like a recurring monthly theme I'll have you know I don't reject pictures because I don't like them. Some of them I don't like. Those usually involve me looking like a dweeb. Others I simply don't post. There's usually a folder of pictures I choose from, and I just don't put them all on.
*Shed day was AWESOME. You should see how it looks now. Matt will be begging me to make a "shed run" it's so fabulous in there.
*Matt, whether there's innumerable sheds in heaven that need to be cleaned or innumerable couches on which to chill all day I sure hope I'm doing it with you!
1 comment:
awe!
Post a Comment