October 30, 2009

Princesses and Murder

Jane's best playmate is her 4 year old cousin Max. I tend to think he was the influence behind the following conversation I overheard.

While holding two fairies and flying them around and speaking in a high, loving, sing-songy voice:
"I'm a princess. I'm the best princess."
"I am a queen."
(still sing-songy) "I'm going to kill you."

Mom: What did you say?

Jane: I'm going to kill you.

Mom: Do you know what that means?

Jane: (blank look).

Mom: Don't say kill you, that's not nice.

4 comments:

buchanancasa said...

It's always detective work trying to find the places they bring home all their weird sayings from, right? Eliza loves "duh" right now. I'll ask her to clean her room and it's, "Okay, duh."

cara said...

Probably was Max. That's just like him.

Jenni said...

Awesome!

Molly said...

Ha! Too funny! I love reading your posts to Christian. We always get a good laugh.