October 13, 2009

Jack turns 4 months old!



Hooray! The first four months are over! I have a feeling the next four months will be much more exciting. I am actually starting to get some more sleep so the sleepless fog is beginning to lift. And I am really starting to appreciate just how cute this little guy is! He is such a sweetie. He has started squealing. It's pretty funny. He squeals, I look at him and then he does an adorable little smile and looks away like he's shy. And then the process repeats. So cute.

He also started rolling over onto his tummy. He tried to hide it from me. Twice I found him in his crib on his tummy. One time I left him to play on a blanket, walked away, and when I came back he was chilling on his tummy. And even my friend Kate got to see him roll over before I did. But eventually I saw him, and now he does it all the time, even when it seems he doesn't WANT to be on his tummy, but he just can't help himself.

His spit up has been OUT OF CONTROL this month. So fun.

I think Jack is a pretty good natured little fellow. He is such a smiler. He'll pretty much smile if you simply look at him. Especially for Matt. Maybe you'll need to throw in some high-pitched talk for good measure. Jane even got him laughing today by playing peek-a-boo.

Life is good with this little cutie around.



(I think he weighs about 13.5 pounds).

5 comments:

Clair said...

Oh my gosh! So handsome and adorable! I'm glad you are getting more sleep now too!

MomandDad said...

Oh you have a cutie there. So adorable. Glad Jane loves him and is such a big help. Can't wait to see him. Just 3 more weeks.Glad you're getting a little more sleep. Matt always does make people laugh. Glad it works with Jack too.

Jenni said...

We're so excited to meet him! Just a few more weeks!

cara said...

Jack is so stinkin' cute! Especially when he smiles! :)

Kate said...

I am honored I witnessed the roll-over. He is so stinkin cute. and congratulations on life returning to something resembling routine. :)