Every year Matt gives Jane a Valentine's day stuffed animal. Last year was the big pink dog. This year was the dog we've named Valentino. Matt said the size of the dog corresponds to the state of the economy. She is so cute with stuffed animals.

I am still trying to figure out my traditions. This year I sent her on a picture scavenger hunt. After a few she started to get it and it was lots of fun. She would see a picture of the treadmill and run to it to find a picture of a bathtub, etc. At the end were a box of conversation hearts and the necklaces she has on in this picture.

But she probably loved the pink, heart-shaped Valentine's Day cake the best.
2 comments:
Cute idea!! You know, if you ask Andy surprises on any other holiday but Christmas is ridicules! He thinks no holidays should have special dresses, special bows, or surprises!!!:) But what is a holiday without a fancy dress!!!
I think it's crazy that you just wrote this and Valentine's Day was quite a while ago...
Post a Comment