December 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Wrap-up

I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone! My goal is to shove everything pre-Christmas onto this blog as soon as I can so I can post some Christmas photos before it's February.

Unfortunately we didn't take too many pictures in Missouri. We have a gazillion of Jane with ratty hair around our house, but we can't manage to take a fair amount when we actually are on a trip? I'm not sure how that works.

My sister Clair and her family came down for Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday. My brother Andy and his family were also there. And don't let me forget my Aunt Judy.

So, here we are playing the Turkey Race. The adults placed bets with M&M's on the different children's turkeys. Everyone tried to spread their bets around but Matt placed all of his on Jane. And she won!


Jane inquires about the intricacies of the game:


Jane's big lead has her thinking, "Come on people, this isn't rocket science.":


That pretty much sums up the pictures we managed to take.

But I've hijacked some photo's from my sister's blog from that day.

Here's Jane and Faith playing hide-and-seek.


And this is my dear Aunt Judy playing Ring around the Rosies with the children.


And a funny one of myself and Matt.

2 comments:

cara said...

Nice picture of you Ella!

Sounds like you had a fun trip!

Candis Ellis said...

That last one of you and matt is so cute! It looks like you guys are still in college, haha!