Who is Candis Ellis? She just happens to be one of the most impressive people I've ever met. She lives here in my neighborhood and goes to my church. We started to become friends a year ago and I was SO nervous when I was around her because she was simply "too cool." But somehow I have tricked her into becoming my friend. And I am so grateful! Thanks to her I have met many other wonderful friends and I have actually managed to "get a life." Meaning, I go out and do things sans Jane. There's lunches and dinners and parties and running nights. Candis makes me feel like I did when I had close girlfriends in college and has reminded me that it's okay to still have loads of fun even after you have kids. But it also quickly became apparent that not only was Candis a lot of fun, she was also that person in my life whose style and opinion I could always trust. She has more talent than I think is fair. I believe I was standing next to her when God passed out our talents and she was accidentally given the talents that were meant for me. Candis was my personal assistant in planning for and decorating Jane's birthday party. She has been my fashion consultant going through my entire closet and telling me what to get rid of and giving me ideas on how to work with my "pieces." (She's the type to use the word "pieces" in regards to clothing). I consult her about my hair and about how anything should look visually.
But here's the good news! Candis has decided to share her talents and awesome sense of style with everyone! She has opened up a beautiful new store called Heirloom Paperie.
There she shares her talent in photography, silhouettes, art, baby and wedding announcements, holiday cards, vintage photos, stationary and more! So check out her website. From there you can find her company's blog and shop.
There she shares her talent in photography, silhouettes, art, baby and wedding announcements, holiday cards, vintage photos, stationary and more! So check out her website. From there you can find her company's blog and shop.There are tons of beautiful things to look at, and it's also a lot of fun. There are free template Tuesdays and $5 Fridays. So check it out and see what Candis Ellis can do for your life!
3 comments:
Fantastic shout-out to one of our favorites. Love it!
I will be needed to block off a large amount of time to look over all these goodies. FYI- your first three link ups- blog, website and shop don't work- but free tuesdays and 5 fridays do!
I fixed the links, thanks.
Post a Comment