Matt, Jane and I have the great pleasure of going to Matt's sister's house on most Sundays. We always have a great time. After dinner we almost always play
"the train game." It is a total blast. I'm not quite sure why, but we are still obsessed after all this time. And for the first 100 times we played I never came anywhere close to winning and I still loved it--which is really saying something. Look at how excited I am just to see the game board:

Always deep in concentration:


And when the kids actually want our attention we play with them too. This is a game of balance to see how many times you can walk around without falling.

And more fun times outside:



With cartwheels....

And cartwheel attempts....

Thanks Sabin Family for the great Sunday evenings!
4 comments:
Can't wait to see you tonight! Grandma and Grandpa Jespersen are coming and Julie and Terrel too!
April and I love Ticket 2 Ride as well. In fact, that is how we weed out potential friends. We invite them over for dinner, and then play the game with them. If they fail to show much interest in the game, we immediately cut off all contact with them. Good to know that April and I can still be friends with you.
Totally off the topic of the post is the awesome photos you guys always have. What camera are you using? I know I talked about this with Matt when we were down there, but that was forever ago.
Ella, you failed to mention the food. It's the only time Matt can raid a pantry full of sugar.
Post a Comment