November 14, 2008

A Hairy Situation

What is up with Jane's hair? Seriously. It's always been a little on the ratty side. I have always had to wet it down and put product in it to make it go from frizzy to curly. But lately it has been OUT OF CONTROL! It was finally starting to grow a little but with that length has simply come more ratty knots. Every time she wakes up it is an entire lengthy process to comb her hair out. She hates it and I hate it. I thought I would try detangler spray but that simply takes it from a dry rat's nest to a wet rat's nest. So I've given up combing it everyday and started to only deal with it when we have to be seen in public. But that means that Matt's little photo shoots around the house have really captured our crazy-haired toddler.










8 comments:

Molly said...

You just made me laugh so hard! I know it's no laughing matter. But those pictures are awesome. I have no advice for her hair. But you brightened my day!

The Griner Family: said...

Jane is so cute. You know you have a cute kid when her hair is crazy and she still looks adorable!!!

cara said...

Jane looks hilarious.

Healthy Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

I like your decision to stop fighting the tangles and let it be. I had to do the same thing about noah's nose. I used to chase him around with the bulb syringe or burp cloth, but it just wasn't worth it. Now he looks a little crusty while we are at home, but I think he loves me more and he is definitely happier.
Anyway, Jane looks cute no matter what. I loved those pictures.

Paola said...

Hi, Ella!! It's Paola from Miami!!! Jane is sooo big and cute!! How are you guys and where are you living now?

bakerfam said...

I miss Jane and her ratty hair already. Tell her Monique's house loves her and misses her.

Livvy said...

those picsof jane remindme of some pics thst look just like me wen i was her age