May 9, 2008
Jane, the Trouble Maker
As I mentioned earlier, I am the "nursery leader" at church which in short means that I babysit the kids 18 months-3 years. Why is it that Jane is my biggest trouble maker? After a half hour of clinging to me and not letting me put her down (which makes tending to other kids, setting up snacks, or anything else quite difficult) she will finally loosen up and start to play around. It is always Jane at snack time that climbs onto the table. Then all of the other kids want to do it. It is always Jane that looks around at all the other kids and starts banging her hands on the table, which all of the other kids start doing immediately. Jane loves seeing them do it. And it's always Jane that decides during the lesson or singing time that she would rather be off running in circles (and as you can guess, all of the other kids quickly follow suit). Matt is so proud of that behavior that he has started asking me, excitedly, after each nursery, "Did Jane do anything bad today?" I love her so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment