* I found out I passed the big BCBA test that I took in February! I am really enjoying all of the relationships I'm able to make at work, and really enjoy my job.
* I went to an ABA conference in New Orleans with my coworkers. Monique was there too and I stayed an extra couple of days with her.
* Matt survived being the solo parent while I was gone. :) As he put it, "No one died."
* We had a fun St. Patrick's Day with Matt's friend Dave's. He made great Irish food and the kids got to play. We learned that corned beef does not contain corn in any form. :)
* Jane participated in a Robotics class at school.
* Pete is starting to pee in the toilet! It's great.
* Jack discovered he's going to need glasses. He's been borrowing Jane's first pair until his arrive.
* Hank is loving Lego's.
Hank asked this question: "What if there was a toy poo that was part of super hero toys. That would be a stupid toy, right?"
Hank made up his own joke and was telling it for awhile: "How low can you go, Han Solo? Han So Low!"
The kids were googling what their names mean. Hank found out his name means "estate ruler." He was pretty into it. He said, "I hope dad won't be mad I'm the king of the house."
Hank made the observation, "Wee-wee's are squirt guns."
The kids watched the live-action Cinderella movie. When we were in the van I asked them what they thought of it. Hank said out of the blue, "I'm not telling!....I mean....I don't know." A minute later he offered, unprovoked, "I'm not telling if I'm in love with anyone."
Pete has developed a bit of a Forrest Gump type accent. Especially with the word "Dad" or should I say, "Daaahuuud."
Pete calls his bare feet his "berry feet."
Matt sent me some great texts while I was in New Orleans. Here are my faves:
"Two important things I’ve learned about Pete Gump. Pete Gump is even cuter and more hilarious when he tells you it’s time to do cross-eyes. And it’s nearly impossible to interact with Pete Gump without developing your own involuntary accent."
"Pete’s got his coat on to go outside in the rain. He pulled on the hood, and said in a heavy Pete Gump accent: “I nay-um a Kylo Ren nay-ow, Day-add.”"
Here is a funny conversation that Matt and Hank had:
Hank: I like my little nipples. Do you have nipples?
Matt showed him his nipples. He noticed they were bigger.
Matt tried to illustrate they grow as the rest of our body parts grow.
Matt said: Of course. My legs are bigger, so my nipples are bigger.
Hank: Wait. Your legs control your nipples?
Matt said to Hank: Oh, I forgot to tell you, I love you and I think you’re awesome. Are you okay with that?
Hank: I am so much okay with that.
And we took a family photo!

2 comments:
Such a fun blog. I would so like a print of your family shot. Maybe in a 4 x 6. I am trying to get family photos for my frames. I have x 6 and 5 x 7.
Congratulations on passing your BCBA test.
Post a Comment