September 4, 2011

Me and My Kids

Today was a nice, relaxing Sunday. Despite my grungy grey sweatpants I decided I need more pictures with me and the kids. So I allowed Matt to click away. Matt was happy to have free reign with his camera. And I'm pretty happy with these two little angles I've got.








I'm definitely in a phase where I wish I could slow down time and enjoy them longer at this age. I love when it gets to an easy stage. We spend a lot of time going here and there to any free or nearly free activity. It sure beats being in the house where the kids drive each other and myself crazy.

And I have one more little kid to introduce you to. From what I hear the baby is only about half a pound and six inches long, but we couldn't be more thrilled. We found out we were pregnant at the end of May. We were excited, but then promptly went about ignoring the news. I guess we were just nervous. We didn't talk about it and tried our best not to think about it. As time went on we started to let ourselves get excited. We feel really, really grateful. I also want to thank so many of you who commented, sent notes, and even sent baked goods :), when I wrote about our miscarriage. There was so much kindness and it really touched my heart. Life's downs sure make the ups that much sweeter.


18 weeks pregnant. Due January 31.

We'll find out in 10 days if we're having a boy or girl. I am so excited to find out. I keep going back and forth between what I hope we're having. Luckily it's not up to me, and we'll find out soon!

10 comments:

Shauna said...

did i know you were pregnant? If i did, i feel like a jerk. And if i didnt, you should feel like a jerk.

PS you are the cutest pregnant lady and i am glad someone else has long polygamist hair and not just me. (its pretty by the way)

Jespersen said...

Love the pictures! And you look so pretty! We miss you guys.

Christina said...

10 days! Hooray! I'm thinking we need a little gender reveal party that night to celebrate. You're looking fantastic- Matt got some great shots of you and the kids!

April said...

These pictures are beautiful and congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, enjoy every second as much as you can!

Candis Ellis said...

I love these photos! Matt is so talented. You guys look beautiful and very, very happy :) I second the gender reveal party!

MomandDad said...

OH you beautiful mama. Such adorable pictures. Matt really does a good job. Enjoy the time with your family. All too soon they grow up.

Jenni said...

I hope it's a girl. Then we could have cute girl cousins the same age. But, a boy would be fun, too. Yay!

Molly said...

You look so cute! Can't wait to hear whether it's a boy or girl!

Sharon said...

That's great that your kids stop at driving each other crazy. Mine usually go for leaving each other half dead.

Paola said...

You look great! congratulations!