On the weekend before Halloween the Salt Lake City Zoo had an event called Boo! at the Zoo. The kids got to dress up, go to the zoo and do some trick or treating while seeing all the animals. My brother, Nate, was in town with his little girl so we decided to go. Jane dressed up as a dalmation, and Paris was a princess. We had a blast. Here's a TON of pictures. I couldn't narrow it down--I just thought they turned out adorable.
Getting to the Zoo:
Ticket in hand and ready to party:
Looking at the animals:
My brother:
Heading back to the car:
All tuckered out:
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are right, they are all adorable. Faith liked these too! She says to me as I'm scrolling "go up, go up!" or "go down, go down!" I'm so glad you get to spend time with Nate and Paris-- I imagine you will lots more. Love ya.
3 comments:
You are right, they are all adorable. Faith liked these too! She says to me as I'm scrolling "go up, go up!" or "go down, go down!" I'm so glad you get to spend time with Nate and Paris-- I imagine you will lots more. Love ya.
Those pics are adorable. We definitely need to plan a little reunion and get all our little ones together :)
Way cute! My favorite is her face in the first picture of her on Matt's shoulders. So funny!
Post a Comment